After the Presentation by the docents in the Sculpture Garden
- (By yourself) find a sculpture you really like or really dislike.
- Study the sculpture from near & far and from different angles.
- Write notes for yourself in your phone answering 3(a - e)
- The title of the sculpture and what it’s made of.
- Tell us why you chose this particular sculpture.
- Is it Realist, impressionist or abstract?
- Explain what aspects of this sculpture makes it R. I. or A.
- Tell us what you like/or hate about this sculpture
- Tell us what the message is the artist is trying to convey with this sculpture.
4.Using CLIPS with Captioning ON;
- Shoot a 1 minute selfie narrative video
- Use your notes, speak directly into your mic
- the show the sculpture behind you
- Explain your answers for #3 (a –e)